Friday 25 September 2015

Original Trailer Storyboard

For my first page of my storyboard, I focused on trying to create the feelings of equilibrium that Todorov describes in the basic structure of a film. I tried to do this by creating a sense of calmness with the children playing happily and laughing. I then tried to disrupt this equilibrium, like in Todorov's structure with the use of a flash of a black screen.  
I tried to then show the calmness of the children playing outside becoming disrupted with the use of rain/thunder/stormy weather and another black screen and an unnerving non-diegetic sound. I wanted to switch between the weather and the children with the black screens flashing in between and the loud noises to create feelings of suspense for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment