Tuesday 8 September 2015

Ancillary Tasks Brief Ideas

A promotion package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with two of the following three options:

- A website homepage for the film;
- A film magazine front cover, featuring the film;
- A poster for the film.

I have decided that I am going to produce a film magazine front cover, featuring the film and a poster for the film. I decided this as out of the three choices, those are the two I feel I will be able to do better as I am familiar with Photoshop and can produce work that will look professional and I can continue to improve and progress with it.

Film Magazine Front Cover Ideas:

I plan to use the cover of The Black Swan Little White Lies issue 33 as the theme fits with my ideas and I feel as though the structure would be a good starting point.



Poster Ideas:

I plan to make the poster using common conventions of a suspense/thriller poster. When I looked at other posters for the genre, the majority were rather basic with dark colours and all had one person front and centre with the title either above or below. The basic look of the posters is quite interesting as they still draw the audiences in.

No comments:

Post a Comment