Friday 15 April 2016

Evaluation Question Three - Ancillary Tasks

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I also devised a questionnaire for my ancillary tasks so that I could find out whether or not my target audience liked them in the same way I did with my trailer, The questionnaire was passed out to the same 20 respondents as my trailer questionnaire.

From this feedback, I learned that my target audience believe that both of my ancillary tasks fitted well in relation to the genre of my film trailer and the images made sense with the storyline and drew them in as they wanted to know what the dolls on the magazine cover had to do with the girls on my ancillary tasks. I also found however that they would have liked to make small changes if I were to do this project again, one being that they wanted the magazine cover to be slightly darker and they also would have liked to see the other children involved in the trailer on the poster going missing too. However, the majority liked the posters the way they were and those who would not want to watch the trailer/film did not want to do so because they didn't like to watch that genre, meaning my ancillary tasks didn't really have a positive or negative effect on the likelihood of them watching it. The audience wanted me to include social media onto my poster as it is something they use a lot and it would encourage them to look up the film. I added this below my credits.

- This is where I added the Facebook and Twitter logos in order to attract my target audience.












No comments:

Post a Comment