Thursday 6 November 2014

Photo Plans

I plan to take my photos for my magazine in about a weeks time. I will be using a friend outside of school as my model.
 
What would I like my model to wear?
I would like my model to wear dark clothing, I am not too bothered about what as long as it is black/grey/dark purple/dark red. A leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black boots would be the ideal outfit but I may not have access to that outfit and my model may not have access either.
 
What would I like my model to have her hairstyle like?
The model I have chosen has light brown/blonde hair that is quite long so there is a wide variety of styles I could choose to go with for my photos. I would like to either have her hair in a loose fishtail plait, hanging down the front left side of her body so it can be seen as my model really suits that hairstyle. If I decide to go with her hair down, I'd like it be wavy as she also suits this hairstyle. Both of these hairstyles match the style of my artist so whichever is used on the day of taking the photos will be fine for my magazine.
 
How would I like my model to have her make up?
I would like my model to have a decent amount of eyeliner on as this is what my artist would wear. I would also like my model to have red lips if possible, and if not, a more subtle colour.
 
Where would I like to take my photos?
For the main cover image I would like to take photos against a white background to make it easy to crop out. However, I would like a photo taken outside to use on my double page spread if possible. I may not be able to do this if I am only able to schedule a time to take photos on an evening due to my models working hours as It would be dark and I would prefer it to be in the light.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment