Monday 29 September 2014

Questionnaire

In order to find out what readers would like my music magazine to be like, I produced a questionnaire using PollSnack to see what they like. The results from the questionnaire will be used to finalise my ideas and start creating my magazine. I have embedded the interactive questionnaire below.

I had the choice to use a qualitative or a quantitative questionnaire and because I wanted my results as statistics to create my pie charts easily, I used closed questions as opposed to open questions so that it was quantitative. The advantage of using closed questions meant that I could easily quantify my results, but the disadvantage of using closed instead of open means that I couldn't get a very detailed insight in to the views of the audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment